| It is knowledge that no one can reject , except the foolish. It is certainty and no one can deny it, except the ignorant. It is a careful meditation on the two glowing well-known signs: |
in spite of the fact that the Ever-Glorious Qur'an was revealed at a time when nobody had the means to comprehend or understand such facts. It is clear evidence, which denotes that the One Who created the worlds is the same One Who revealed the Ever-Glorious Qur'an.
- (1) the perceivable sign represented in the universe, man and life concerning its astounding accuracy and precision throughout this vast kingdom that praises the Almighty;
- (2) the written sign represented in the Ever-Glorious Qur'an and the purified Sunnah that tells us about these facts in a perfectly consistent and wonderfully harmonious way,
The goal of this global site is to bring this fact to light and to act as a bridge for scientific communication and integrity. Thus, we can serve humanity to discover what can be useful and remain in the earth, and prove to the entire world that our religion is that of knowledge and science. It is the religion that seeks the truth and calls for creativity, progress, adopting the means of material development, and developing a civilization. This is for the betterment of human life, in which justice prevails and science serves all people. It should not be a means for destruction and annihilation to let all people live in peace and security. Allah (Exalted and Glorified be He) says, "Verily, this Qur’an guides to that which is most just and right and gives glad tidings to the believers who work deeds of righteousness, that they shall have a great reward (Paradise)." (Al-Isra': 9)
O scholars, researchers and visitors of this global site, which works for and by you, please accept my greetings and gratitude along with those of my brothers and sisters: the scholars, researchers, and administrators of the International Commission on Scientific Signs in the Qur'an and the Sunnah. You deserve this, as you are the witness on Allah's Divinity, Godhood, Names, Attributes, and Blessings. He (Exalted and Glorified be He) says, "Allah bears witness that none has the right to be worshipped but He, and the angels, and those having knowledge (also give this witness); (He is always) maintaining His creation in Justice. None has the right to be worshipped but He, the All-Mighty, the All-Wise." (Al `Imran: 18)
This commission, which includes the best and the most well-qualified scholars and researchers in the field of the scientific signs in the Qur'an and the Sunnah, calls every qualified Muslim to contribute to this right path and comprehensive method in order to reveal the truth, raise the right and discover the blessings of the Almighty that He placed in the universe, life and creatures for the good of all people. He (Exalted and Glorified be He) says, "He it is Who created for you all that is on earth." (Al-Baqarah: 29) And, "Say: Behold all that is in the heavens and the earth." (Yunus: 101)
The International Commission on Scientific Signs in the Qur'an and the Sunnah adopted the scientific methodology in its researches. It can be summarized in the following: 1. Moving from hypotheses and theories to scientific facts which cannot be invalidated or altered. 2. There must be a clear proof on a certain fact in the Ever-Glorious Qur'an or the authentic hadiths of the Prophet (peace be upon him). 3. Making a connection between a given fact and the meaning of the text in a simple way. 4. The meaning should be in conformity with the usage of Arabs to whom the Ever-Glorious Qur'an was revealed. 5. Refraining from examining the matters of the Unseen that are only known by the Almighty and that we believe in. 6. The Ever-Glorious Qur'an should be interpreted by the Qur'an, then by authentic hadiths, then by Athar (transmitted narrations), and then by the denotations of the Arabic language; the language of the Ever-Glorious Qur'an. We would like to clarify that the suspicions that were previously raised over scientific interpretation and the field of the scientific signs in the Qur'an and the Sunnah, originally stemmed from imprecise researches. Those who conducted such researches were precipitate and negligent of the established rules; thus, these researches are rejected. Hence, the International Commission on Scientific Signs in the Qur'an and the Sunnah carefully examines all the researches and verifies whether or not they conform to the criterions and rules.
All the hardship, troubles and obstacles we face in the researches on the scientific signs in the Qur'an and the Sunnah disappear when we discern the fruits and effects. Some of these fruits and effects are worth mentioning in order to motivate researchers to enter this field to achieve victory to Allah's religion:
In our international site, we publicly and seriously invite scientists, researchers and those who are interested in the field of the scientific signs in the Qur'an and the Sunnah, to share their knowledge, opinions and advice with us; as we are all partners. Our brothers who live outside the Islamic world have a special invitation to be callers to Allah in these countries through making use of the verified and authentic researches found on this site. We hope that we and the others can make this site the best of all sites in this field.
- 1. The great effect of these researches in the hearts of all Muslims; as their certitude increases when they realize these miraculous facts. Consequently, researches urge all Muslims to follow and adhere to the Ever-Glorious Qur'an and the purified Sunnah.
- 2. The undeniable scientific refutation of doubts concerning the authenticity of the message of Muhammad (peace be upon him); as visible cosmic and scientific facts that the illiterate Prophet (peace be upon him) declared in a poor age and society are considered a great method to persuade impartial scholars of the divinity of the Ever-Glorious Qur'an and the truth of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).
- 3. The practical refutation of doubts supported by the clear evidence that Islam is indeed the religion of science. The Prophet (peace be upon him) praised scholars and knowledge and urged Muslims to acquire it; furthermore, he (peace be upon him) mentioned many scientific facts and revealed a lot of cosmic secrets. Previously, no one was able to contradict anything that lies between the cosmic matters mentioned in the authentic hadiths and the scientific facts that were proven later; and no one will be able to prove that in the future.
- 4. The field of scientific signs is the best motivation for Muslims to continue research, experimentation, holding comparisons, and the other means of scientific discoveries and the epistemic progress. At the same time, this will lead to enlarging the circle of the scientific signs in the Qur'an and the Sunnah.
- 5. The field of scientific signs is considered a form of effective assistance to the other branches of Da`wah in this age; the age of science. The one who investigates the reasons that lead many disbelievers to embrace Islam will find that many of them start their journey to the truth from the scientific signs in the Ever-Glorious Qur'an and the Sunnah.
- 6. Undoubtedly, the phenomenon of returning to the true Islamic religion of those who were previously deviant and astray, and the increase in the Muslims' certitude, resulted in a return to the state of self-esteem and pride among all Muslims after the relapse that followed the downfall of the Islamic caliphate and the domination of colonizing societies.
- 7. All these aspects remind us of the certain fact that Prophet (peace be upon him) stated, "A section of my Ummah will continue to fight for the right and overcome their opponents till the last of them fights with the Antichrist. They will not be harmed by those who oppose or forsake them, until Allah's command comes."
This is an invitation from this international site to meet here under the shade of Allah's Book and the Sunnah of His Prophet (peace be upon him).
O brothers and sisters, be Allah's soldiers in this field.
Allah, the Almighty, is the granter of success.